Freework - Time Tracking price is Free
Short description of Freework - Time Tracking from Freework GmbH
A mobile platform to handle your daily work, to save time, increase billable hours, decrease administrative overhead and do what you really love: follow your work passion
*** Apple: "Apps we fall in love with" ***
*** Product Hunt: "Freework helps anyone track their daily work. Beautifully designed." ***
*** about.me: "Awesome time tracking tool for freelancers" ***
HOW FREEWORK WORKS
• Track time and working hours - Our time logging is simple and everything is in sync
• Manage clients - Log and store information which can be used to increase client satisfaction
• Statistics - An overview provides everything to run your freelancer business with ease
• Shared reports - Share your timesheet with all your clients
• Geo Tracking - Never forget to clock in again with our geofencing feature
• Tags - Use tags to categorize your tasks. For example, tag blocked tasks as "pending", or tag invoiced tasks as "billed"
• Notes - Enhance your tasks with important details, links or checklists
• Connect your calendar - Add your Google Calendar events to your timesheet with one click
• Export functionality - Just one press to download all your tasks (CSV, PDF, XLSX)
• … and more!
FREEWORK FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES
Get Freework for your Mac and as a Slackbot to simplify your freelancing across all your devices. The apps all stay in sync.
If you have any questions, complaints or praise feel free to contact us at [email protected]
ABOUT FREEWORK PREMIUM
Should you choose to upgrade (totally optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The Premium subscription is billed monthly or annually (depending on your choice of subscription: monthly for Premium - Monthly and yearly for Premium Yearly). The App Store will automatically renew your subscription after 1 month or 1 year (depending on your choice of subscription) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.