- 6 Cans, each contains 16oz dry formula.
- For babies up to 12 months
- For babies with fat malabsorption problems
- DHA (omega-3) and ARA
- Hypoallergenic with MCT oil
- Enfamil infant formula, 16 oz (per can), is iron fortified
Enfamil PregestimilLipil Infant Powder Formula is specially designed for babies with fat malabsorption issues. Made with MCT oil, this lactose-free product will help your child gain nutrients from food properly. This hypoallergenic infant formula with DHA (omega-3) and ARA is an excellent choice for children who require dietary assistance for development during the first years of life.
Corn Syrup Solids (42%), Casein Hydrolysate* (from Milk) (16%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (Mct Oil) (15%), Modified Corn Starch (7%), Corn Oil (2%), High Oleic Vegetable Oil (Safflower Or Sunflower) (2%), And Less Than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil**, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil+, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Iodide, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenite, L-Cystine, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, L-Carnitine. *Modified to Be Better Tolerated In Milk Allergic Babies, **A Source of Arachidonic Acid (Ara), +A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
For Preparation & Use: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in harm.
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.