- Case of 6.
- Each containercontains 12.9oz dry formula.
- Soy for sensitive tummy; helps reduce fussiness and gas due to sensitivity to milk-based formulas
- Soy-based alternative to milk-based formula milk-free, lactose-free and dairy-free great for families with special dietary concerns like lactose sensitivity or families who follow vegetarian or Kosher diets
- Enfamil ProSobee has the same DHA as Enfamil routine formula, shown to foster a child’s learning ability up to age 5
Enfamil ProSobee is a soy-based infant formula designed to reduce fussiness and gas sometimes caused by milk-based formulas. It is a lactose-free, dairy-free alternative to milk-based formula, perfect for families with special dietary needs (vegetarian or Kosher). Enfamil ProSobee’s milk-free plant-sourced protein is naturally easy on sensitive tummies.
Corn Syrup Solids(55%), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils) (26%), Soy Protein Isolate(14%), And Less Than 2%: Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, L-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil**, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Acetate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin 12. *A Source of Arachidonic Acid (Ara). ** A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
For Preparation & Use: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in harm.
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.