- Case of 6.
- Each containercontains 12.6oz dry formula.
- Hypoallergenic and extensively broken-down proteins.
- It manages colic due to cow’s milk allergy fast often within 48 hours.
- Designed to help your baby build tolerance to cow’s milk, this formula is made with the probiotic LGG and has been proven to help build oral tolerance to cow’s milk.
- The number one infant formula brand for colic due to cow’s milk protein allergy.
Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is clinically proven to manage colic due to cow’s milk allergy fast, often within 48 hours. The powdered form includes the probiotic LGG and has been proven to help build oral tolerance to cow’s milk. Nutramigen with Enflora LGG provides complete nutrition for your baby’s first year and is proven in over 70 studies. Its extensively broken-down proteins are hypoallergenic and easy to digest.
Corn Syrup Solids, Nonfat Milk (Partially Hydrolyzed), Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Less than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (Source of Doxosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid (Folate), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin H), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate USP, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Taurine, L Carnitine; Corn Syrup Solids (45%), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils) (26%), Casein Hydrolysate* (From Milk) (17%), Modified Corn Starch (7%), And Less Than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil**, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil+, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus Gg (Lgg), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, L-Cystine, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, L-Carnitine.; N/A
For Preparation & Use: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3. Cap bottle and shake well. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. Shake again.
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in harm.
- Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours.
- Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours.
- Do not freeze prepared formula.
- After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
- Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.